[Mageia-dev] Xfce 4.10 update for mga2

Jani Välimaa jani.valimaa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 17:20:31 CEST 2012

Hi,

if there's no objections, I'll push stable Xfce 4.10 from Cauldron to
mga2 core/updates_testing in a couple of days as users have asked and
requested it in IRC/bugzilla.

Currently we have a mixture of stable and unstable versions of Xfce in
mga2. Also, I've not faced problems with Xfce 4.10 in daily usage (in
Cauldron, though) so it should be a pretty safe upgrade if all goes
smoothly and like in movies. :)

I'll inform here and in -discuss when I'm going to start pushing and
when it should be safe to start testing the new Xfce pkgs from
core/updates_testing.