[Mageia-dev] ANN: For the brave. systemd v185 in cauldron updates_testing

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 10:24:30 CEST 2012

Le 29/06/2012 02:48, Colin Guthrie a écrit :
>> Assuming I get confirmation that this is OK, I'll submit this tomorrow.
Works fine for me, thanks.

What's quite curious, tough, is that neither
/etc/udev/rules.d/61-x11-input.rules nor
/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/00-keyboard.conf files exist on my system...
Sometimes I understand the frustration of people pissed of by the
current trend toward complexity.
--
BOFH excuse #320:

You've been infected by the Telescoping Hubble virus.