[Mageia-dev] Build failure - but why?

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Fri Jun 29 18:50:06 CEST 2012

I have troubles getting ufoai to build on the build servers.
The package is building on my cauldron system.

Does anyone see why it doesn't build on the cluster?

http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/uploads/failure/cauldron/core/release/20120629150007.solbu.valstar.12675/log/ufoai-2.4-1.mga3/build.0.20120629150424.log

The only thing I can see that fail, are these lines, but I don't know what I can do to fix it:
===
/usr/bin/ld: release-linux-x86_64/ufo/libs/mxml/mxml-private.c.o: undefined reference to symbol 'pthread_once@@GLIBC_2.2.5'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'pthread_once@@GLIBC_2.2.5' is defined in DSO /lib64/libpthread.so.0 so try adding it to the linker command line
/lib64/libpthread.so.0: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
make: *** [ufo] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
===

The rest of the logs are here:

--
Johnny A. Solbu