[Mageia-dev] a lot of packages need rebuilding against libavformat/libavcodec.so.53

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Jun 30 22:56:26 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Thierry Vignaud at 28/06/12 01:55 did gyre and gimble:
> Hi
>
> A lot of packages need rebuilding against libavformat/libavcodec.so.53:
> gnash
> gpac
> grass
> gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg
> lib64moon0
> lib64valhalla2
> libquicktime
> lives
> qutecom
> transcode
> ultrastardx
> vdr-plugin-osdpip
> x264
> xbmc
> zoneminder
>
> See urpmf --requires libavcodec.so.53|sort -u &
> urpmf --requires libavformat.so.53|sort -u
>
> See you

I've added plenty patches to libvalhalla (most from upstream) to make it
build. I had to add two custom patches (not upstream) also. I've no idea
if it's the right way to do things, so the maintainer should really look
at it.

(I looked at this because I needed to rebuilt enna for new udev - and it
wouldn't build due to libvalhalla issue)