[Mageia-dev] Versions freeze

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Fri Mar 2 18:26:56 CET 2012

On Fri, Mar 02, 2012 at 04:20:53PM +0200, Anssi Hannula wrote:
> Yes, I think Sander just meant there should be a reminder (which he now
> did).

GNOME has some really crappy schedule related scripts. One of them deals
with sending reminder emails:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/releng/tree/tools/schedule/

Everything in GNOME revolves around weeks, and the scripts assume that
things always happen on a Mon. Still, could be useful.

The reminders go to release-team, who then use it as a template to mail
the developers (automatic mails are often ignored, we try and make
things a bit more personal).

Example reminder mail:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/release-team/2012-March/msg00003.html

--