[Mageia-dev] BS broken ?

Pascal Terjan pterjan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 20:13:14 CET 2012

> I am afraid I would have to redo about 300+ pear package specs this close to
> the version freeze. I do not have the time for this.

That's very annoying as it means we depend on external system to be
able to rebuild the package if we need for any reason (like security
updates).
I hope this does not include any compiled module as it may be licence
violation if some are GPL and we don't have the sources.

> What has changed in the last week on the BS? Was does this change fix?

I am not aware of any change