[Mageia-dev] Versions freeze

Maarten Vanraes alien at rmail.be
Sun Mar 4 14:02:56 CET 2012

Op zondag 04 maart 2012 11:47:14 schreef Michael Scherer:
[...]
> > maybe we could have the meetbot send it to another mailing list and the
> > people who don't frequently are able to follow the meetings can
> > subscribe to that.
>
> Send patchs upstream, and we will use it sooner or later.

I'm offering it as an alternative suggestion to that person who complains of
not being in the meetings...

I'm almost always in the meetings, and if not, i can find the meetinglogs
without a mail being sent to me...

though if this suggestion is fitting for that person, he sure can file some
patches...