[Mageia-dev] libtorrent / rtorrent versions, revert to stable?

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Wed Mar 7 22:13:01 CET 2012

Le mercredi 7 mars 2012 20:48:26, Remco Rijnders a écrit :
> On Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 08:45:49PM +0100, nicolas wrote in
>
> <20120307194549.GC21938 at mars-attacks.org>:
> >On Wed, 07 Mar 2012, Samuel Verschelde wrote:
> >> Should we increase the epoch to keep ugrade path from beta, or drop and
> >> replace the package ?
> >
> >epoch should be used only to fix updates on stable releases. For
> >cauldron, users should be asked to remove and reinstall the package.
>
> Out of interest and as learning experience... won't the buildsystem have a
> fit over being given an older version to build than it has in its
> repositories already?

There must be a sysadmin intervention to remove the old packages before
submitting the new ones.

libtorrent and rtorrent are ready in SVN to submit. Can someone remove the old
packages and submit the new ones? If someone wants to double-check the changes
to check we did no mistake, please do too.

Samuel