[Mageia-dev] [Freeze] please let in xonotic

Anssi Hannula anssi at mageia.org
Mon Mar 12 18:19:39 CET 2012

11.03.2012 19:28, Colin Guthrie kirjoitti:
> However, I do feel we need to be more generally open to freeze pushes.
> The justification in this case, IMO, was sufficient and in line with the
> completely respect misc if he still disagrees.

I also believe we should be more open to pushes for packages like
xonotic, i.e. "unimportant" leaf packages, since having the new version
for software like xonotic is generally more important than having zero
regressions (which are in any case limited to xonotic only, and can be
fixed later).

Line would have to be drawn somewhere, though (otherwise it would become
a mess, I guess), and I'm really not sure right now where it should
exactly be then....

This is just my opinion, not based on any previous discussion.

--
Anssi Hannula