[Mageia-dev] [Freeze] please let in xonotic

R James upsnag2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 00:56:32 CET 2012

My point is not about preventing temper tantrums.

I'm sure we've all dealt with clerks, support reps and airline employees who
treat everyone like a number and are sticklers for the rules.

Perhaps too, we've all gotten a warning instead of a deserved traffic ticket
or had a late-payment charge forgiven because of a good prior history.

All I'm saying is I have no objection to treating people like people and
given all that Thierry does for Mageia, I really think he deserves that.