[Mageia-dev] NEEDHELP Bugzilla keyword

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 15 08:00:12 CET 2012

On 14/03/12 16:09, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 03:24:09PM +0100, Marja van Waes wrote:
>> Do you mind testing with NEEDHELP on the whiteboard first? We can
>> make a shared search for those bugs.
> Will do.

Thanks, Olav :)

For who wants to help, the search is here:

https://bugs.mageia.org/buglist.cgi?status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&query_format=advanced&order=Importance&status_whiteboard=NEEDHELP&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=VERIFIED

The name of the shared search  is NEEDHELP:
Bugzilla - log in - Preferences - Saved Searches - scroll down to
"NEEDHELP" - click on "run" (or tick the box in the last column, to get
a permanent link to the search in Bugzilla's footer)