[Mageia-dev] Packagers election

Anne nicolas ennael at mageia.org
Tue Mar 20 12:29:06 CET 2012

Hi there

This mail to candidate again to packagers team organization, whatever the
title is. I enjoyed working on it this past year and I guess we can be
proud of what was accomplished during this year.

What I can bring here:
- rather a transversal view for packager team to improve work with all
teams around and get efficient process (QA, triage, artwork, sysadmin),
- help on organizing things (meetings, make people speak together to
improve global way of working and increase new comers...),
- manage release process (organize development steps, isos release, again
transversal work)
- improve my  frenglish :p (hum may take more time than expected)

What I would like: have different profiles for representatives including
one very technical one for highly technical discussions and decisions.

Cheers

--
Anne
http://www.mageia.org