[Mageia-dev] Pleash push postfix

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz dlucio at okay.com.mx
Wed Mar 21 00:00:14 CET 2012

Hello,

I've update postfix in svn, from 2.8.8 to 2.9.1.  As I was told, I place here 2 reasons I believe it shall be pushed:
- it supports memcached protocol, so faster postfix
- it has a new tolerance for backend, for example, if mysql backend fails in 2.8 postfix will refuse all emails at instant of outstage, but in 2.9 it has tolerance so it will accept emails for a while, this will give tolerance if link to backent fails and returns.

Please, kindly, push it
LD

Enviado desde mi teléfono Verizon Wireless