[Mageia-dev] freeze push: drakx-installer stage2

zezinho lists.jjorge at free.fr
Wed Mar 21 10:37:56 CET 2012

Em 21-03-2012 00:32, Thierry Vignaud escreveu:
> - more important, it makes installer less scary by not displaying
> "preparing bootloader",

A big thank you to cleaning up the installer. This bootloader thing was
useless. The last unfriendly thing for me is the fact user account and
root password are asked too soon : we have to wait for several rpm
installs after it.

I don't know the heart of the installer, but feel we should do :

really ALL RPM install -> user account -> summary