[Mageia-dev] GNOME 3.3.92 submission

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Thu Mar 22 00:11:00 CET 2012

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 04:57:47PM +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 07:21:44PM +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 10:27:49AM +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> > > I'll try and ensure that at least the SPEC files are already updated
> > > (via my that is triggered via ftp-release-list). However, I do expect
> > > various submission failures, etc.
> >
> > Updated list of packages which are hosted on 'ftp.gnome.org':
>
> Submitting now in the order specified by "jhbuild list" (to avoid any
> dependency problems). I'm using mgaqueue.sh. Never used that before, so
> let's see :)

All modules have been submitted. A few failed, if someone could look at
those? The easy failures I tried to fix. I'll also try and look at them
tomorrow, but likely need help.

Also enhanced my mga-gnome script to:
1. Allow limiting the modules (to just GNOME Core+Apps)
2. Allow sorting the 'still to be built' according to predefined order

GNOME has "jhbuild", this has a list subcommand which gives you the
order in which packages need to be built. That output can be used by
mga-gnome to limit it to GNOME Core&Apps  + sort it according to
jhbuild.

meaning:
  mga-gnome -l ~/.packages packages --sort ~/.packages --diff --version

 -l     limits it to just the upstream names from a file
 --sort sorts it according to where in the file the upstream name
        appears

--
Regards,
Olav