[Mageia-dev] installing minimal is not really that minimal

Maarten Vanraes alien at rmail.be
Fri Mar 23 02:34:43 CET 2012

Op donderdag 22 maart 2012 19:04:07 schreef Maarten Vanraes:
> Op donderdag 22 maart 2012 17:57:29 schreef Thomas Backlund:
> [...]
>
> > Installer already have a option to select "do not install suggests"
>
> and it does...
>
> that's exactly what i stated in my original email...
>
> PEOPLE ARE HIJACKING MY THREAD!!!

of course, this was a joke at the time...

but i should've known better...

it appears the "no suggests option" is broken, since i did minimal install,
with and without this, and i have exactly the same system...

both times i have messages in ddebug.log saying: "... as suggested by ..."

:-(

can someone fix this one?