[Mageia-dev] No time for maintainership

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Fri Mar 30 04:13:50 CEST 2012

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 09:52:04PM +0200, Emmanuel wrote in
<1333050724.11900.5.camel at manux-home>:
>Hi everyone,
>
>I hoped having time to work on my packages on mageia, but because of my
>spare time going shorter, I can't.
>
>Please feel free to maintain my packages.
>
>Thanks, and sorry for the delay of my feedback.

Hi Emmanuel,

Sorry to see you 'go', but thanks for letting us know and not disappearing
quietly and leaving us and your packages hanging in limbo. Hopefully your
lack of spare time is not caused by anything bad, and perhaps in the
future when this changes, you'll consider working on Mageia again. Thanks
also for the work you've done on these packages till now.

@everyone else: These are the packages Emmanuel is listed for as the
maintainer:

aubio eandry
autoscan eandry
brasero eandry
csound eandry
dconf eandry
eject eandry
empathy eandry
farsight2 eandry
fetchmail eandry
freerdp eandry
fuse eandry
ggz-gtk-client eandry
gnash eandry
gtk-engines2 eandry
irqbalance eandry
libagg eandry
libcanberra eandry
libmtp eandry
libsvg eandry
libsvg-cairo eandry
lightspark eandry
modemmanager eandry
obexd eandry
optipng eandry
orc eandry
physfs eandry
pngrewrite eandry
python-yaml eandry
quesoglc eandry
remmina eandry
remmina-plugins eandry
stellarium eandry
udisks eandry
ultracopier eandry
usb_modeswitch eandry
usb_modeswitch-data eandry

Feel free to pick any that have your fancy. I imagine that we'll want to
set to 'nobody' any packages that have not been adopted in say a week or
two from now?

Thanks,

Remmy