[Mageia-dev] Removal of sun java

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 14:52:06 CEST 2012

Στις 30/03/2012 13:34:23 Christian Lohmaier γράψατε:
> But don't argue that the rest of the userbase should continue running
> a flawed version just because you have a special need. Users have a
> choice to unselect updates. If they don't read the update's
> description, it is their fault, not mageias.

I interpreted Guillaume's approach as about the impact that can have Mageia's decisions in a system and the respect of the user and his system as a priority, but it was finally interpreted as he wants something for his personal use or he does nt care about a security issue, for the same reason.  At least, is what i got.

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis