[Mageia-dev] Mageia 2 LiveCD contents...

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Tue May 1 18:33:59 CEST 2012

In data lunedì 30 aprile 2012 02:58:08, Olivier Blin ha scritto:
> > 1820    ./usr/share/doc/HTML
> > 2344    ./usr/share/doc/kipi-plugins
>
> I've removed the big 2.3MB changelog from kipi-plugins (digikam)
 think it's a huge file, i don't know if it's really important to have such a
big log, i will talk about it upstream also.

We could also add only a part of kipi-plugins, maybe the most important
ones, even if i agree an installation from a live is going to miss them and
they should be added by hands.

--
	Angelo