[Mageia-dev] Mageia 2 LiveCD contents...

zezinho lists.jjorge at free.fr
Tue May 1 22:00:45 CEST 2012

Em 30-04-2012 16:28, Thomas Backlund escreveu:
> [...]

While it is too late for 2, I feel we should think again what MUST be in
the Live medias : while a software missing is bad for tests (you have to
install it), it is much harder to understand what misses if you try to
plug a usb printer.

I'd put system-config-printer in the Live medias as it's main purpose is
testing hardware compatibility before install. But this means either :

- work again against space problems removing huge things le LibreOffice
- consider that 700MB limit should be raised and only keep Dual arch as
CD-rom compatible media...