[Mageia-dev] Freeze push: icewm

Damien Lallement mageia at damsweb.net
Wed May 2 19:45:43 CEST 2012

Le 02/05/2012 19:27, David Walser a écrit :
> Damien Lallement<mageia at ...>  writes:
>> Please push iceWM. It's fix a bad icon displayed for the iceWM bar.
>
> It also replaces emacs with vim on the default toolbar.  Why try to sneak
> through a change like this now to something that's been there for years?

Nothing bad, on this demand, I'm fixing iceWM package if you check the
changelog. Just finding a lot of issues, so my demande was done BEFORE I
fixed an other one.
Why having something broken for years? I don't understand your POV...

> Also, if the emacs package is installed, the way it was before, it should have
> launched the GUI version of emacs.  AFAIK vim only runs in the console.  Does
> the button even work with your change???

Yes!!!
--
Damien Lallement
twitter: damsweb - IRC: damsweb/coincoin