[Mageia-dev] Freeze push: icewm

David Walser luigiwalser at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 06:11:44 CEST 2012

Damien Lallement <mageia at ...> writes:
> Le 02/05/2012 19:45, Damien Lallement a écrit :
> > Le 02/05/2012 18:52, Damien Lallement a écrit :
> >> Please push iceWM. It's fix a bad icon displayed for the iceWM bar.
> >
> > Please wait, also adding other fixes.
>
> Please submit it now:
> - fix help files (patch): help files were not working via the menu
> - revert previous change for vim (emacs is back and now suggested)

Please, first consider my suggestion to use xte.  Changes that would be needed:
o Add my xte script to /soft/desktop-common-data/trunk/bin/
o roll a new desktop-common-data release
o Change in icewm-1.3.7-mga-default-pref.patch:
-prog Emacs emacs.png emacs
+prog Editor editors_section.png xte
o Remove "Suggests: emacs" from icewm.spec