[Mageia-dev] Freeze push: php, php-timezonedb, php-xdebug

David Walser luigiwalser at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 21:41:48 CEST 2012

Mandriva issued a security update for 2010.2 that updated these packages to newer versions than we have.  I've updated them and verified that they build.  I've also tested them with the same test cases I've used for QAing mga1 security updates.  I did find one bug, but it's not a regression.

I have the updates for Mageia 1 built, so please submit php, php-timezonedb, and php-xdebug to get them in line in Cauldron.