[Mageia-dev] Freeze push: squidanalyzer

David Walser luigiwalser at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 21:52:40 CEST 2012

This is a new package that I added just before the freeze.  It's a leaf package; its function is to generate HTML reports from Squid logs.  I am using it in production at work on a high-volume Squid server.  The upstream author e-mailed me to notify me of the new version, which fixes some bugs.  It has been running at work the past few days and it is working well.  Please push.

Upstream changelog:
- Fix broken statistics when an access log file run over multiple years.
- Prevent buildHtml to create directories on month/day without log.
- Sort year's view per decreasing years.
- Peer CD_SIBLING_HIT status will now be taken as local cache hit. A new
  configuration directive (SiblingHit) to disable this feature. Default
  is enable. Documentation and configuration file has been updated.
- Fix path and comment to translation file in squidanalyzer.conf.