[Mageia-dev] RFT: x11-driver-video-intel-2.19.0-1.mga2

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Thu May 3 22:59:21 CEST 2012

On 2012/05/02 13:00 (GMT+0300) Thomas Backlund composed:

> But as we are this close to final release, we need testers to
> see that it does not introduce regressions...

> So, I'd like everyone that can and have Intel graphics to test:

> x11-driver-video-intel-2.19.0-1.mga2

> that is available in Core Updates Testing.

> And report in this thread success/failure.

Not sure. I'm guessing random extended lack of response is a KDE problem and
not video driver. FF seems OK, but I don't know how to get Flash into a
Cauldron installation. SMplayer produces video from DVD iso, but no sound (no
sound from KDE activities either).

Just installed today via HTTP, enabled core updates testing and urpmi'd 2.19.
pci 0x2572 "Intel 865 G"

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/