[Mageia-dev] Mageia 2 LiveCD contents...

Mika Laitio lamikr at pilppa.org
Sat May 5 07:37:12 CEST 2012

On 05/02/2012 12:28 AM, David Walser wrote:
> Pascal Terjan wrote:
>> On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 19:42, John <john at neodoc.biz> wrote:

>>> Everywhere is exactly where?
>>
>> Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Finland, Andorra, Sweden, Switzerland,
>> Belgium, Germany, the United States, Norway, Denmark, Spain, Latvia,
>> Estonia, Slovenia, Israel, Austria, Monaco, UK, Cyprus, Japan, Malta,
>> France, Czech Republic, Arab World, Serbia, Canada, Brazil.
>> Australia is doing it region by region.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analog_television#Transition_to_digital_broadcasts
>
> tvtime is used for more than analog broadcast TV, so this is irrelevant.  It probably doesn't need to be on the LiveCDs anyway, however.

I agree, no need for being in livecd.
But I for example need tvtime for being able to connect Wii to
same display with my computer.

My display does not have Wii compatible input connection, so I have
connected my Wii to Technotrends dvb-t ff card on my computer
and then I use tvtime for showing up the wii screen in my desktop.

Mika