[Mageia-dev] MCC only comes up the second time ?

Frank Griffin ftg at roadrunner.com
Sun May 6 15:02:38 CEST 2012

I'm seeing a sporadic condition in current cauldron KDE where I launch
MCC, get the password prompt, provide it, the MCC splashscreen appears,
disappears, and then nothing.  If I immediately re-launch MCC (within
the still-authorized window), it comes up fine.

This doesn't happen reliably, so I'm just throwing this out there to see
if anyone else has seen this.  If there's corroboration, then I'll enter
a bug report.