[Mageia-dev] aifad on svn but not in the packages repository

Florent Monnier monnier.florent at gmail.com
Mon May 7 00:12:16 CEST 2012

Le mercredi 02 mai 2012 00:21:06, nicolas vigier a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> The following list of packages are on the svn in the cauldron directory,
> but are not in the packages repository. This should be packages that
> have been renamed, obsoleted, or imported but never submitted. I plan
> to move them to the directory obsolete, unless someone notice an error
> and think some of them should be resubmitted.
>

> aifad

I've imported this package.
Why the submit was not done is because I was hesitating about one thing and
did not took a decision before the freeze.
The build of this package depends on omake (a make like system).
It seems there are no other packages using omake, so I was hesitating between
importing omake, or writing (/adapting) a standard Makefile for aifad.

So I would be interested by your opinion.

Thanks
Florent