[Mageia-dev] Help!: Final fixes needed to close #5262

David Walser luigiwalser at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 23:58:19 CEST 2012

n54 at gmx.com wrote:
> [...]
it's on a limited connection). > > There are still four problematic packages: > > ipvsadm: fails to build >
http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/uploads/failure/cauldron/core/release/20120511234232.colin.valstar.15403/ I don't know how any distro managed to
build 1.26, it looks completely and hopelessly broken. It will probably build if reverted to 1.24 (the last version that actually built in
Mageia).
> I think it needs right linking against kernel. http://kb.linuxvirtualserver.org/wiki/Compiling_ipvsadm_on_different_Linux_distributions

Yes I've seen that.  None of their documentation is accurate and the code is looking for headers and definitions in all the wrong places and I
tried playing with it a couple months ago, but it doesn't seem like it has any hope of being buildable.