[Mageia-dev] texmaker should suggest latex

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Wed May 16 09:41:55 CEST 2012

Hi there,

a friend of mine just made me aware, our texmaker package does not even
suggest the installation of latex.
Sure you can edit latex files without compiling them, but it does not
make much sense.
I looke for it and saw, kile does require latex.

I think having both of those suggest latex would be the optimal
solution. People just wanting to have the editors, can then install them
without having to install the several hundred MB texlive packages at the
same time, but normally, you will have the full latex environment at hand.

Any comments?

Oliver

--
Oliver Burger aka obgr_seneca