[Mageia-dev] Mageia 2 DVD 64bits install is broken

Renaud MICHEL r.h.michel+mageia at gmail.com
Thu May 24 22:00:35 CEST 2012

Hello
On Thursday 24 May 2012 at 19:47:08, Simple . wrote :
> If the problem was from there i wouldnt be able to boot the installer.
> The installer starts fine, and all goes fine untill the point i get the
> message:
>
>  Instalation failed, some files are missing:
> /tmp/image/media/core/telepathy-kde-common-internals-translations-0.3.0-1
> -mga2.noarch.rpm. You may need to update your urpmi databse.
> Try to continue anyway?
>
> and that package does exist, so the problem is about listed files in this
> iso.
>
> I just would like some one could try the DVD install and say whats
> happening.

I have tried an install in a VM with the x86_64 DVD, downloaded using
bittorrent (sha1sum tells me it is OK).
I did a typical KDE install, no error during install, and after reboot I
checked that the package
telepathy-kde-common-internals-translations-0.3.0-1.mga2
is actually installed.

--
Renaud Michel