[Mageia-dev] Mageia 3 specifications

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Thu May 31 10:28:16 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Samuel Verschelde at 30/05/12 23:14 did gyre and gimble:
> Maybe this would deserve a blog post so that people who don't follow the
> mageia-dev mailing list have a chance to propose new features for Mageia 3,
> provided they follow the features policy?

While that's not a bad idea, I wouldn't want someone proposing a feature
to not follow the dev mailing list!! After all, the feature has to have
an owner and someone willing to work on it and typically an essential
component of that is that they follow the dev mailing list!

I can see how it might encourage people to get involved tho', so in that
respect it's a good idea.