[Mageia-dev] Reminder: XFCE 4.10

Jani Välimaa jani.valimaa at gmail.com
Thu May 31 19:34:07 CEST 2012

On 27.05.2012 20:03, Jani Välimaa wrote:
> So please don't touch XFCE pkgs and wait patiently before updating your
> XFCE systems. I'll announce when it should be safe to do the update.

All pkgs should be available now, so I guess it's safe to try updating
your Xfce systems. Please report if you face some problems. (There may
be some non-Xfce related problems as new perl is now landing into mirrors.)

There's still some work to do to apply patches for some plugins to build
them without obsolete libxfcegui4 (with libxfce4ui), but currently they
should work. I'm also working with new mageia-xfce-config pkgs..

Notice also that I've requested to drop mousepad (and xfprint) from
mirrors. Use leafpad instead..