[Mageia-dev] Artwork submissions for Mageia 3

Donald Stewart watersnowrock at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 14:29:21 CET 2012

Hey everyone

That times come around again, we need to start gathering artwork for the
next release, so we have set up a new flickr account.
If you have any ideas for new backgrounds, screensavers, icons or the like,
then please post them up here:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/mageia3artworkdrop/
The licensing requirements can be seen there, but all the artwork must be
fully licensed under CC_BY_SA 3, by submitting there then you are agreeing
that the work is your own and that you have permission to use any other
contributions to your work.

Well, we look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Donald 'Schultz' Stewart