[Mageia-dev] Rebuilding drakx-installer-stage2

Thomas Backlund tmb at mageia.org
Sat Nov 3 14:30:07 CET 2012

03.11.2012 13:58, Matteo Pasotti skrev:

> Hello,
> a rebuild of drakx-installer-stage2 is needed against the new
> drakx-installer-help-3.1-1 I recently pushed on the bs. I'm not the
> drakx-installer-stage2 maintainer so I'm here to ask if I'm authorized
> to go on submitting drakx-installer-stage2 to the bs or not (or if I
> have to respect a specific procedure).
>
> Thank you in advance.

Hi,

a simple rebuild is almost always always ok.

it's more when one do changes and create a new tarball from /soft
there  should be extra precautions so there is no WIP going on just
then...

Note that ennael will release a new stage2 soon for Mga3 alpha3
artwork too, so the rebuild will be done then this time :)

--
Thomas