[Mageia-dev] Draft of a Letter to the Software Freedom Law Center (SFLC).

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Thu Nov 8 01:45:02 CET 2012

On Tuesday 06 November 2012 23:39, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Dear sirs or madams,

To me, this sounds a little to generic, a little to unformal when contacting a law firm.
I feel that if you're using «Dear XXX» there should be one or the other. I.e. Either Sir og Madam, but then you need to know the gender of the one responding. and that can be a little tricky. ;-)=

Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324