[Mageia-dev] [soft-commits] [6435] Added a first log viewer module.

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 12:45:41 CET 2012

Le 12/11/2012 12:08, AL13N a écrit :
> Op maandag 12 november 2012 10:57:43 schreef Angelo Naselli:
>> Il 12/11/2012 09:44, Guillaume Rousse ha scritto:
>>> Do you use Test::Compile to check your code compiles correctly
>>
>> Interesting, can you point me in how to use it?
>
> hmm,  i didn't think that perl would be compiled? how does this work? /me is
> interested as well
It's merely transparent for user, but there is an internal compilation
phase before execution phase:
http://oreilly.com/catalog/pperl3/chapter/ch18.html#AUTOID-22329

Just try "perl -MAny::Module", it will break immediatly if the module
doesn't compile correctly, even if you don't execute any code inside.
--
BOFH excuse #144:

Too few computrons available.