[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release bind-9.9.2-1.mga3

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 19:10:01 CET 2012

Le 20/11/2012 01:07, Christiaan Welvaart a écrit :
>> guillomovitch <guillomovitch> 9.9.2-1.mga3:
>> + Revision: 316758
>> - sync with fedora spec, for easier maintainance:
>>  the real files now live outside the chroot
>
> It looks like this overwrote my /var/lib/named/etc/named.conf with a
> default version so all zones were disabled. I had to restore the config
> file from backup. Not sure how this happened, though.
The real file should have been moved to /etc/named.conf, whereas it was
previously just a symlink. As it happens during %pre stage, tough, I'm
not sure it will prevent overrun by default configuration files, indeed.
If that's the case, I should rather use a versioned trigger to handle
this change.

--
BOFH excuse #231:

We had to turn off that service to comply with the CDA Bill.