[Mageia-dev] Duckduckgo / Mageia browsers

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 20:49:01 CET 2012

Le 20/11/2012 12:12, Anne Nicolas a écrit :
> What we need to do is provides updates on browsers for cauldron and
> Mageia 2 including this:
>
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q={{search}}&t=mageia
I'm quite concerned that while we usually limit update to security
issues and serious bugfixes only, this one would be only motivated by
commercial purposes, which would constitute an unfortunate policy change...

So, unless really needed for contractual reasons, or if this is really
garantished to result in a huge cash income, I'd prefer this change to
be limited to cauldron (and mageia 3) only.

--
BOFH excuse #35:

working as designed