[Mageia-dev] What the hell is wrong with MGA2s suspend/sleep/hibernate?

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Wed Nov 21 06:32:52 CET 2012

On Tuesday 20. November 2012 19.15, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> Check NM_CONTROLLED variable in
> /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-<iface>  file. The default value is
> false.

grep NM_CONTROLLED /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
NM_CONTROLLED=no

I also checked on the other two computers I tested (say system2 and 3) where the wake up/resume worked,
and on the laptop (system2) the variable is missing, and on the desktop (system3) it's the same as the desktop (system1) with the problem.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324