[Mageia-dev] rpmlint

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Thu Nov 22 09:17:33 CET 2012

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:43:24PM +0000, Colin wrote in
<50AD671C.2060409 at colin.guthr.ie>:
>So I've added a few tests to rpmlint for stuff previously discussed.
>
>I'm aware of lots of packages that will fail but will try and fix them
>over the weekend.

>If anyone wants to help with the "known-to-break" list, please fix up
>the following packages to add tmpfiles support rather than shipping the
>actual files/folders:

Colin,

You'll probably be tired of repeating yourself over and over, but do you
have a few pointers (maybe on the packaging wiki?), what to change and
where? Is it a general approach for all packages, if so perhaps point to a
commit on SVN having the needed changes for a package?

I'd be grateful :-)

Cheers,

Remmy