[Mageia-dev] Add or Modify a Boot Menu Entry - please help write the help text

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Sat Nov 24 10:26:22 CET 2012

On 30/08/2012 16:08, Pascal Terjan wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Marja van Waes
> <marja11 at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>> On 22/08/2012 16:29, Pascal Terjan wrote:

What is the expected kind of text? ( I have never read the help :)
>>> ) An explanation of the different fields?
>>
>> You didn't reply to my reply, so maybe I misunderstood. I thought
>> you were longing to help us :þ
>
> Sorry, I was away for an extended week-end, I may have some time
> tomorrow

@ pterjan
Given our shortage of sysadmins, you still won't have time, I'll
remove those "Add some text...." lines.

@ barjac
Would you have time to make the necessary adjustments to the other
bootloader help texts when GRUB2 becomes the default bootloader in
Mageia3beta-x ?