[Mageia-dev] what is this ????

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 15:06:25 CET 2012

2012/11/24 PhilippeDidier <philippedidier at laposte.net>:
> Is it a joke ?
> https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Paid_projects

That's interesting.

> Someone want to be paid for his work on Mageia !!!!
> Does it mean that he will give some money back to Mageia ?
>
> Such a page might need an agreement before being published ...
> don't you think so ?

I prefer the "better apologize than ask for permission" mantra; it
helps going forward - so let's discuss this:

 - what's the goal? bounties?
 - how can it be related to
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Commercial_vendors? (it's more specific,
but it looks like having a related purpose)
 - is it appropriate to host it/link it from mageia.org?
 - if so, couldn't it be linked into the bugzilla with a keyword or st
specific? or to a more appropriate platform?
 - should there be a monetary return to Mageia? (given that it should
bring a code/patch/quality return already)