[Mageia-dev] what is this ????

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Sat Nov 24 15:43:23 CET 2012

On Saturday 24. November 2012 12.58, PhilippeDidier wrote:
> Someone want to be paid for his work on Mageia !!!!

I have no problems with people working on mageia for money, as long as they adhere to our rules. If this results in more bugs being fixed, then we are benefitting from it.
Many of the kernel hackers are paid by their employers to work on the kernel. Others are paid to work with a distribution. This is not new.

> Such a page might need an agreement before being published ...
> don't you think so ?

I think so, yes.
The current page implies that this is a Mageia project.
I have no problem with the content itself. But the content of that page belongs on the authors webpage, not on the Mageia wiki.

The page should be deleted.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324