[Mageia-dev] what is this ????

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 20:52:42 CET 2012

2012/11/24 AL13N <alien at rmail.be>:
> like: requiring that the fixes are done in Mageia itself (no 3rd party
> repository), and as usual that the fixes are done in accordance to our
> policies.

You can't: 1) it's free software. 2) those changes will be first done
on a separate repository before being pushed for inclusion.

> I would also ask that if possible the user who solves it donates a part to
> mageia, not required.

I wouldn't:
 - the person that opens the bounty already invested money into the
change (and to have it pushed to the master project);
 - the person that takes the bounty and does/pushes the change already
invested her time and skills.