[Mageia-dev] rabbitmq-server build failure

Pierre-Malo Deniélou pierre-malo.denielou at rhul.ac.uk
Sun Nov 25 18:03:20 CET 2012

Le 25/11/12 16:04,Colin Guthrie nous adresse ces quelques mots :
> CC'ing maintainer
>
> Hi,
>
> Just fixing packaging for the above package and it fails to build.
>
> It tries to do various things with git to clone remote repos etc. (which
> won't work on the BS) which may b e to bplame. Either way, this needs
> fixed somehow. I added netcat as a BR as that seemed the first error
> (tho' was ringing alarm bells already), so it should perhaps be reverted
> if it was a red-herring.
>
> http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/uploads/failure/cauldron/core/release/20121125155106.colin.valstar.5836/log/rabbitmq-server-2.8.5-2.mga3/build.0.20121125155203.log

Hi Colin,

Yes, I'm aware of that error. It was because of some strange version of
eldap that they used. At that time, there was no obvious solution, so I
just waited a bit. I'm just a bit swamped right now (until the end of
next week) to fix it yet ...
I'll try my best to fix it before beta 1 though.

Cheers,
--
Malo