[Mageia-dev] youri/check (was Re: Updating python-lxml)

David Walser luigiwalser at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 04:31:31 CET 2012

philippe makowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2012/11/26 Shlomi Fish <shlomif at shlomifish.org>:
>>
>> can you update python-lxml to 3.0.1 or is there any reason it wasn't updated
>> yet?
> just because http://check.mageia.org did not told me to update it ;)

It's missing an awful lot these days, as it's not checking Fedora, Mandriva/ROSA, and some other
things that would be helpful.  I'm concerned about this, as it would be really nice if we could have
things reasonably on par with Fedora 18 for Mageia 3.  Fedora 18 is supposed to form the basis of
RHEL 7, so having things reasonably in sync with them would be very helpful for stable support of
Mageia 3 going forward.  I really hope youri could be fixed soon.