[Mageia-dev] Regression in menus

Barry Jackson zen25000 at zen.co.uk
Thu Nov 29 19:09:08 CET 2012

On 29/11/12 17:12, Pierre Jarillon wrote:
> I have found some drawbacks in menus.
> 1- In games, klickety is in strategy but in rpmdrake, it is in "plateau" with
> kmines.
> 2- I have installed gEDA. It does not appears in menus.
> In Mageia 1, it appears in Sciences.
> Have you found other things like this?

In the menu look under:
Engineering/Electronics
I have not installed to test, but looking at the source that's where
they should be.

Bear in mind that rpm groups are not related to menu categories.

When installing the choices are divided into rpm groups which are
currently being re-vamped for Mageia 3.

The current rpm group for this package is Sciences/Other,
The menu category is Engineering/Electronics.

I hope that helps.