[Mageia-dev] Asia-Pacific packager newbie needs mentor

Joseph Wang joequant at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 05:58:56 CET 2012

Hi there,

I found the problem was that I didn't have my ssh-agent set, however,
when I try to add my ssh public key
to identity.mageia.org, I found that there is no obvious way to add an
sshPublicKey.  I think that's blocking me.

Also once I get that, I'll upload "vassal", "leocad", "leocad" for your
review.  Once those get in, the next package I want to get in is pyp2rpm
which converts pypi to python specs.  Once that gets in there are about
a dozen or so python packages that can go in and a few of those are
astronomy related which gets me to the packages that I really want to
get into mageia.