[Mageia-dev] Mageia versus Mageia.

Olivier Blin mageia at blino.org
Sun Oct 28 14:36:53 CET 2012

jpbfree <jpierre.benoit at free.fr> writes:

> I have a desktop machine installed with mga2
> and a test machine installed with cauldron
> both machines are up to date (according to distrib-coffee) and are
> time-synced with fr.pool.ntp.org.
> this morning the cauldron machine is one hour in advance (and wrong).

Does one system have windows installed as well?
If so, it might have been configured automatically at install to use the
BIOS time as local time (instead of UTC time), and depend on Windows
handling it.

You might need to reboot into Windows one time, so that it syncs again
your BIOS time.

--
Olivier Blin - blino